19.11.11

CHOCO ORANGE

INGREDIENTS:

300 gr. flour
1 teaspoon baking
1 / 4 teaspoon. soda
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
150 gr. sugar
170 gr. butter (unsalted)
1 egg (large)
1 teaspoon. liquid vanilla
60 ml sour milk
120 ml lukewarm water
orange marmalade
chocolate

INSTRUCTIONS:

 In a bowl sift the flour, baking, soda, and salt.

In another hit enough sugar, butter, egg and vanilla.
Add doses alternately the flour and sour milk or milk with water. The mixture is quite fluid type cake.
 In a baking dish layer after baking sheet with a spoon, put spoons and try to make a round like cookies.
 Bake 170 degrees for 10-12 minutes (depending on oven) until just browned.
Once cool, the bottom coat orange marmalade.I melt the chocolate and my glasaro over my cookies.

A few more tips
If I have not put sour milk with 1 teaspoon vinegar. I can write you because the amount children eat only half out of the oven. The incredible orange marmalade from the side is ideal. It is fantastic if you put them in the refrigerator. I got the idea from joy of baking and recipe Whoopie Pies. Good luck to those who create it. It is very easy and fits like a taste of this famous brand.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου